Here's the changelog:
- All items and blocks now have their own floating graphic.
- Memory leak in floatingItemsManager has been fixed.
- Fixed bug where breaking glass could destroy tractor beam.
- Fluid engine has been completely redone from scratch.
- structuresManager draw() method has been optimized.
- The higher the player goes, the less thick the asteroids become.
- Pipes can now be placed inside of blocks.
- When a player is on the ground and they place an item, it gets placed 2 blocks below. This has been fixed so the item is placed directly below.
This version also has much better logging and exception handling. I'm pretty sure the new fluid system is bug-free (though I probably just jinxed myself). Download information can be found at http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=22847.0